It’s time again for the annual…
NOTTINGHAM HACKSPACE CRAPATHON!
Saturday, 21 October!
Conceptualise and create projects with no value whatsoever!
- Create a problem no one has!
- Design a solution!
- Build it!
- Demo it!
- Win a crap award!
Rough schedule will be:
- 12:00PM – It starts! There’s a spiel! You can use things! Go!
- 7:00PM – You’re done! Stop making stuff! Eat food!
- 8:00PM – Demos! Voting! Awards! Socialise! (Bring a bottle)
- Late: GO HOME!
Stuck for ideas? Some of the Crapathon entries over the past two years were:
- Spray can shaker
- Fan-powered ghost
- Magic Hate Ball
- Bunny Ocarinas
- Monkey with rolling eyes
- Cheesoid the Robot
- Suggestions box that automatically shreds and files all submissions
- Robot that badly plays the Theremin so you don’t have to
- Automatic face-recognising laser blinder
- Rocket salad launcher
- A box for THE ONE TRUE GOD
This is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Work individually or in teams. Spectators also welcome!