Nottingham Hackspace is a great place to make things and meet other makers. Come to our open day and see what goes on. Maybe make something yourself!
Join us for tours, demonstrations, and workshops. You won’t believe some of the amazing projects our members have created at the Nottingham Hackspace. Just a few of the exciting things to see:
- Make something on a 3D Printer
- Play Robot table football.
- See Battle Robot: Ensign Wedgeley Crusher.
- Get 3D scanned.
- Watch the remarkable Silhouette Cameo cut intricate designs from vinyl, fabric and paper.
- Cut materials with a laser!
- See how screen printing works.
- Learn to solder!
- Find out about macrame and computer controlled embroidery.
Unit F6 BizSpace
Roden House Business Centre
Entry free, but may be a small charge for some activities.
Nottinghack Open Day: Saturday 20 July 2019 11am-4pm